Full Terms and Conditions of Booking
The terms and conditions of the LETTING CONTRACT as agreed by both parties is as follows:
- All holiday premises are fully equipped with the exception of linen and personal requisites.
- Deposits of 50% required at the time of booking, and are due within 7 days and are payable by direct deposit, credit card, personal cheque or money order.
- The deposit is accepted on the basis of the current rental conditions for the premises and is subject to any increase in the rental conditions as may be notified by the Owner to the Agent prior to the commencement of the letting (every endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur).
- Final payments are due and payable by cash, EFTPOS or credit card before occupancy, unfortunately we cannot accept cheques on day of arrival. Keys will not be given out unless full payment has been made.
- Check in time is 2 pm on the day of arrival, regardless of tidal conditions.
- Check out time is 9 am on the day of departure, regardless of tidal conditions.
- The property rented is to accommodate only the number of persons specified and for the period stated.
- Under NO circumstances are animals allowed on the island or inside the premises.
- With bookings, the description of the premises made by the Agent is made in good faith, but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
- Breakages, damages and lost keys are to be replaced and paid for by the guest.
- An extra cleaning charge (min $55) being incurred if the house is not left clean and tidy, including washing up and removal of rubbish.
- Authorise the Agent to use my credit card, details held with my permission, to recover such costs.
- No responsibility is taken by the Agent/Owner for tenants’ personal belongings.
- Low Season cancellations – Refunds following cancellations may only be available if the Agent is notified 30 days prior to the arrival date and a cancellation fee of $55 shall be deducted.
- High Season cancellations – Refunds following cancellations may only be available if the Agent is notified 60 days prior to the arrival date, and only if a subsequent booking is available for the property on the same dates, and a cancellation fee of $55 shall be deducted.
- In the event of advance bookings being cancelled by the owner and/or Agent, a full refund will apply.
- No refund or credit shall be given for early departure.
- The booking is made in good faith but we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control.
- The Agent cannot be held responsible should a property be sold and the booking cancelled. All endeavours to find alternative accommodation shall be made by the Agent.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as we do not accept cancellations for any reason outside the agent’s control including but not limited to extreme weather events.
Information Not Warranted or Guaranteed:
The official Fraser Island Real Estate website and all pages linked to it or from it, are PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Fraser Island Real Estate MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR LINKED FROM IT OR TO IT.
Fraser Island Real Estate does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.
Fraser Island Real Estate, its agents or employees shall not be held liable to anyone for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances. The entire risk for utilizing the information contained on this site or linked to this site rests solely with the users of this site.