Offering four bedrooms upstairs plus a bedroom/utility room downstairs this beautiful island getaway makes for a great holiday home for all the family.
Perfectly situated to offer great access to many of the island hotspots including Lake McKenzie, Central Station, Eli Creek, Coloured Sands, and Maheno Shipwreck.
- Solar Powered with Generator Back up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, a large electric fridge/freezer and also a chest freezer downstairs if required
- Lounge Room with Free-to-Air TV
- Main bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Ensuite in Main Bedroom with Shower and Toilet
- A Washing Machine with Washtub located downstairs
- There is a verandah with dining table and chairs and a gas BBQ upstairs as well as an undercovered pergola area downstairs with a BBQ (gas supplied)
- There is also a fire pit in winter which is great to sit around at the end of a day’s fishing or sightseeing (timber provided)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed with Toilet and Shower Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Bunk Beds (= 4xSB)
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.