About Ryan's Bungalow...
Ryan’s Bunglow is a quaint beach cottage and is situated in peaceful Eurong Second Valley nestled in the bush. Only approximately 300 metre walk to island’s eastern beach and even less to Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
This house offers two bedrooms and comfortably sleeps 4- 5 people.
Travel inland to Lake McKenzie, Lake Boomanjin, Basin Lake, and Lake Birrabeen when it is high tide and travel along the beach on low tide and discover the sparkling Champagne Pools, the 360 degree views of Indian Head, Red Canyon, Eli Creek and Maheno Shipwreck.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar powered
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, an electric fridge/freezer
- A Lounge Room with Digital Free-to-Air TV with a pedestal fan
- Bathroom located off the verandah which include a shower and toilet
- A Washing Machine with Washtub
- A spacious under covered deck for outdoor dining with a gas BBQ and outdoor table and chair (gas supplied)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and quilts (with extra blanket provided), please bring your own linen
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Single Bunk Bed with Trundle under (=3xSB)
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.