About My Island Home...
My Island Home is situated in peaceful Eurong Second Valley on Fraser Island. A bushy outlook with only a 300 metre walk to the island’s eastern beach and even less to Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
Offering four bedrooms upstairs plus a bedroom/utility room downstairs this beautiful island getaway makes for a great holiday home for all the family.
Perfectly situated to offer great access to many of the island hotspots including Lake McKenzie, Central Station, Eli Creek, Coloured Sands, and Maheno Shipwreck.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar powered with a Generator Back-up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, an electric fridge/freezer and chest freezer
- A Lounge Room (NO TV)
- Separate Dining Room
- Bathroom with a shower and toilet upstairs
- Bathroom Downstairs with shower and toilet
- A Washing Machine with Washtub
- Outdoor Dining Area – There is a Shade Sale covering the outdoor dining area which has a gas BBQ and outdoor table and chairs (gas supplied)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bunk Bed (Queen Bed lower/Single Bed upper) and Single Bed; (=1xQB, 2xSB)
- Bedroom 4 – Single Bunk Beds and Single Bed (=3xSB)
- Upstairs open area – 1 x Single Bed
- Downstairs open area – 1 x Double Bed
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.