About Reid's Place...
Reid’s Place is situated in Eurong Second Valley with only approx 200 metre walk to the eastern beach and not much further to walk to Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
This house offers three bedrooms and a sleepout and comfortably sleeps up to 10 people.
Eurong is a great location to visit Lake McKenzie, Lake Birrabeen, Lake Benaroon, Basic Lake and take a walk to Lake Wabby.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar Powered with a Generator Back-up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, electric fridge/freezer, chest freezer and microwave
- A Lounge Room with Free-to-Air TV and DVD Player
- Bathroom with a Shower and separate Bath
- Separate toilet
- Ensuite in Main Bedroom with Shower and Toilet
- A Washing Machine and Washtub located downstairs
- Large undercovered deck with outdoor table/chairs and Gas BBQ
- Full Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 (with ensuite) – Queen Bed. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bunk Bed and Single Bed = 1 x DB and 2 x SB
- Sleepout – 2 x SB
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.