About Elouera Units...
Elouera Units are three small units in a u-shape with an undercovered connecting/communal large deck area. Elouera Units are situated in peaceful Eurong Second Valley nestled in the bush. Only approximately a 300 metre walk to island’s eastern beach and Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
These units sleep up to 12 people,with each unit sleeping 4 people. Each unit has a main Bedroom and a Single Bunk Bed in a hallway area.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar Powered with Generator Back-up
- In each unit there is a fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove, NO OVEN, a fridge/freezer
- A Sitting Room with a Free-to-Air TV
- One bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Washing Machine and a Washtub downstairs
- There is a large undercovered outdoor dining deck area which is inclusive of a gas BBQ and outdoor table and chairs (gas supplied)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
- Alcove Area – Single Bunk Bed (=2xSB)
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.