About Easton Street...
Easton St is situated in Eurong with only approx a 50 metre walk to the eastern beach, a bushy outlook and just across the road from Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
This house located centrally in Eurong offers three bedrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 10 people.
An ideal location in Eurong to visit inland Central Station (rainforest area), Lake McKenzie, and up the beach to Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Lake Allom, The Pinnacles, Indian Head, Champagne Pools.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- 24 hr Generator Power
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, two electric fridge/freezers, microwave
- A Lounge Room with Free-to-Air TV
- One bathroom with a shower and separate toilet (Upstairs)
- Shower downstairs
- A Washing Machine and Washtub located downstairs
- Large undercover deck with outdoor table/chairs and Gas BBQ (gas supplied)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed and 2 x Single Beds. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 – Single Beds x 4. Ceiling Fan
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.