About Ray's Place
Ray’s Place has some of the best ocean views that Fraser Island properties have to offer. As this house is a double storey you have a fabulous outlook through palm trees over the ocean. Situated in the middle of Eurong’s township and across the road from the restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar. This house offers four bedrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 8 people.
A great position just to sit and relax on the spacious verandah with a coffee, beer or wine overlooking the ocean or centrally located on the island to visit Lake McKenzie, Central Station’s rainforest and pristine clear water creek, or travel the beach to visit the popular Eli Creek, coloured sands and Maheno Shipwreck.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar Powered with Generator Back Up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, two electric fridge/freezers
- A Lounge Room with Digital Free-to-Air & Basic Foxtel TV and DVD Player
- Upstairs Bathroom with a shower/bath and separate toilet
- Downstairs Bathroom with shower and toilet and laundry with a Washing Machine with Washtub
- Upstairs is an undercovered verandah with outdoor table and chairs, and Gas BBQ (gas supplied) and Great Views
- Single undercover car park plus additional car parking in house property
- Fully Screened
- Pillow and quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 – Single Beds x 2. Ceiling Fan
- Downstairs Bedroom 4 – Single Beds x 2
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.