About Nick's A Frame...
Nick’s A-Frame is situated in peaceful Eurong Second Valley. Only approximately 250 metre walk to the island’s eastern beach and Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
This house offers two bedrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 5 people.
Take a romantic walk to the beach for sunset, or a night walk to see the magnificent milky way and starry skies.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar Powered with Generator Back up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, an electric fridge/freezer
- A Lounge Room (NO TV available) please bring some board games
- Bathroom with a shower and toilet
- NO Washing Machine or Wash Tubs however Eurong Beach Resort offers a Laundromat, please bring some gold coins.
- There is an outdoor undercovered pergola area with outdoor table and chairs and gas BBQ (gas provided)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Single Bed x 2
- Loft Area – Single Bed
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.