Hornblowers is a nicely appointed beach house situated only approximately 100 metres from the beach in peaceful Eurong Second Valley and only a 400 metre walk to Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
This house offers three bedrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 7 people.
Just walk down to the beach in the glow of the glorious sunset and throw out a line and go fishing. Throw a fresh fish on the Barbie for dinner, what a way to end a fabulous day.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Fully Solar Powered with Generator Back-up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, an electric fridge/freezer
- An open Lounge/Dining Room with TV
- Bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Ensuite in Main Bedroom with toilet only
- A Washing Machine with Washtub in the downstairs Laundry
- Upstairs there is a small undercovered outdoor dining area with an outdoor table and chairs
- Downstairs Under the house – Gas BBQ (gas supplied) and also a Wood-burning BBQ. BYO cut timber as timber is NOT sold on the island, and NO timber can be collected or cut from the island.
- Bedroom 1 – King Bed with toilet only Ensuite. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed. Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 – Single Bunk Bed and Single Bed (=3xSB)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.