About My Island Home...
Honeyeater has a peaceful bushy outlook, situated in Eurong Second Valley. Only approximately a 250 metre walk to island’s eastern beach and Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar. The house runs on Solar Power and provides Insect Screens and Gas Hot Water.This house offers three bedrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 6 people in bedrooms and 2 on a double fold out sofabed in the lounge room. Pillow, quilts and extra blankets provided. Please bring your own linen.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, an electric fridge/freezer
- A Lounge Room with NO TV available
- One bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet
- A Washing Machine with Washtub
- There is a covered deck which is inclusive of a gas BBQ and an outdoor table and chairs
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Single Beds x 2
- Lounge Room – Double Bed in fold out sofabed
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.