About Apurla Island Retreat...
Apurla Island Retreat is situated in peaceful and quiet Eurong Second Valley, with only a 250 metre short stroll to the eastern beach and not much further to Eurong’s restaurant, shop, bakery and resort bar.
Apurla Island Retreat offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 8 people.
There is a separate little cottage on the property which the owners use from time to time. The owners will not be required to use any of the house facilities but would love to share some of their island’s stories or smoked fish.
Holiday Home Facilities...
- Solar Powered with Generator Back up
- A fully equipped Kitchen with a gas stove/oven, a large electric fridge/freezer and also a chest freezer downstairs if required
- Lounge Room with Free-to-Air TV
- Main bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Ensuite in Main Bedroom with Shower and Toilet
- A Washing Machine with Washtub located downstairs
- There is a verandah with dining table and chairs and a gas BBQ upstairs as well as an undercovered pergola area downstairs with a BBQ (gas supplied)
- There is also a fire pit in winter which is great to sit around at the end of a day’s fishing or sightseeing (timber provided)
- Fully Screened
- Pillows and Quilts (please bring your own linen)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed with Toilet and Shower Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Bunk Beds (= 4xSB)
Eco Holidays on Fraser Island
Solar power has great benefits not to mention it is extremely environmentally friendly. Here on Fraser Island we take great pride in minimising our impact on our fragile eco system. Please help us by embracing your eco holiday experience without car fridges, hair straighteners/dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers, and any other modern appliance that provides instant heat or draws continuous power. The island and future generations will thank you for it.